The town of El Llano is located in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores (in the State of Jalisco). There are 2 inhabitants. El Llano is at 440 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Llano? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Llano in Jalisco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Llano, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Llano and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Llano (Jalisco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Llano
With the satellite map of El Llano will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Llano.
Vote for El Llano. Opinions.
Do you like El Llano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Llano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores
- Chiquihuitillo (3 inhabitants)
- Ciriancito (10 inhabitants)
- El Aguacate del Potrerillo (24 inhabitants)
- El Limón (- inhabitants)
- El Meloncillo (5 inhabitants)
- El Pabellón (- inhabitants)
- El Paso del Río (4 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (- inhabitants)
- El Salitrillo (- inhabitants)
- La Carreta (2 inhabitants)
- La Higuera de los Vélez (El Tacuache) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Guacos (2 inhabitants)
- Ordeñitas (12 inhabitants)
- Piedra Parada (7 inhabitants)
- Potrerillo (8 inhabitants)