The town of Amado Villarreal is located in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Amado Villarreal is at 729 meters of altitude.
Where is Amado Villarreal? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Amado Villarreal in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Amado Villarreal.
The population of Amado Villarreal (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Amado VillarrealIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Amado Villarreal, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Amado Villarreal so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL MARY TELMA: 2 km away, direction North (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MAGISTERIO: 3 km away, direction North (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA FE: 3 km away, direction North (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA FE: 3 km away, direction North (2 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Amado Villarreal
With the satellite map of Amado Villarreal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Amado Villarreal.
Vote for Amado Villarreal
Do you like Amado Villarreal or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Amado Villarreal to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas
- Amado Villarreal (3 inhabitants)
- Asociación Ganadera Ocampo (5 inhabitants)
- Cañón de la Nopalera (- inhabitants)
- El Buque (1 inhabitants)
- El Campizal (18 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (Humberto Ramírez García) (5 inhabitants)
- El Oso (66 inhabitants)
- Granja González (- inhabitants)
- La Estrella (6 inhabitants)
- La Presita (- inhabitants)
- La Victoria (13 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Toro (2 inhabitants)
- Los Martínez (- inhabitants)
- Rocas y Minerales El Cerrito (1 inhabitants)
- Vitali (8 inhabitants)