The town of Amado Villarreal is located in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Amado Villarreal is at 729 meters of altitude.
Where is Amado Villarreal? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Amado Villarreal in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Amado Villarreal.
Need to locate a certain Amado Villarreal building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Amado Villarreal (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Amado Villarreal
With the satellite map of Amado Villarreal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Amado Villarreal.
Vote for Amado Villarreal. Opinions.
Do you like Amado Villarreal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Amado Villarreal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas
- El Diego (2 inhabitants)
- El Jonuco (2 inhabitants)
- Eliseo Mendoza Berrueto (7 inhabitants)
- Elpidio Meras Treviño (3 inhabitants)
- Emilio Bichara (26 inhabitants)
- Gabino Vázquez (El Naranjo) (- inhabitants)
- Granja González (- inhabitants)
- La Calera (Los García) (3 inhabitants)
- La Campana (2 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Toro (2 inhabitants)
- Rosario Viejo (- inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (11 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosalía (- inhabitants)
- Sergio Arturo Medina Zaragoza (4 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (Valentín Martínez Pérez) (3 inhabitants)