The town of Altamira is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Altamira is at 568 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Altamira? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Altamira in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Altamira.
Want to view a satellite photo of Altamira? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Altamira (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Altamira
With the satellite map of Altamira will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Altamira.
Vote for Altamira. Opinions.
Do you like Altamira? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Altamira so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Arroyo el Salitral (San Francisco) (11 inhabitants)
- El Brasil (1 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (18 inhabitants)
- Eleazar (8 inhabitants)
- El Ocotal (2 inhabitants)
- El Sinaí (- inhabitants)
- Jorge Cambrano Gómez (3 inhabitants)
- La Virtud (3 inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (5 inhabitants)
- Monte Azul (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Belén (12 inhabitants)
- Predio el Triunfo (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (19 inhabitants)
- Santa Dalicia (4 inhabitants)
- Valdivia (5 inhabitants)