Alberto Villa Arias (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Alberto Villa Arias (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 4 inhabitants?
The town of Alberto Villa Arias is located in the Municipality of Frontera (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #24 of the ranking. Alberto Villa Arias is at 533 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Alberto Villa Arias? You can find it at 8.4 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Frontera, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Alberto Villa Arias location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Alberto Villa Arias? How to get there? Map
Online map of Alberto Villa Arias in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Alberto Villa Arias
With the satellite map of Alberto Villa Arias will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Frontera. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Alberto Villa Arias.
Vote for Alberto Villa Arias. Opinions.
Do you like Alberto Villa Arias? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Alberto Villa Arias so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Frontera
- Alfredo Paredes (- inhabitants)
- Calderon┬┤s Ranch (Calder├│n Li├▒an) (2 inhabitants)
- Colonia Diana Laura Riojas de Colosio (1885 inhabitants)
- El Borrego (Fernando Borrego Puentes) (10 inhabitants)
- Eleuterio S├ínchez Mata (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Rosciano (- inhabitants)
- La Mota (Nazario Escobedo) (2 inhabitants)
- La Polka Dos (6 inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (- inhabitants)
- Los Juanes (7 inhabitants)
- Los Pinabetes (Carlos Huerta Moreno) (1 inhabitants)
- Lupita (- inhabitants)
- Mona (2 inhabitants)
- Pozuelos de Abajo (18 inhabitants)
- Quinta Jos├ę (Alejandro Arroyo G├│mez) (5 inhabitants)