Efraín Asís (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Efraín Asís, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 7 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of Efraín Asís is located in the Municipality of Frontera (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #14 of the ranking. Efraín Asís is at 561 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Efraín Asís? You can find it at 4.2 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Frontera, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Efraín Asís location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Efraín Asís? How to get there? Map
Online map of Efraín Asís in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Efraín Asís
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Efraín Asís, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Frontera. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Efraín Asís.
Vote for Efraín Asís. Opinions.
Do you like Efraín Asís? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Efraín Asís so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Frontera
- Alberto Villa Arias (4 inhabitants)
- Alfredo Paredes (- inhabitants)
- Blanca Elizabeth Cipriano González (- inhabitants)
- Eduardo Alvarado Morones (1 inhabitants)
- El Borrego (Fernando Borrego Puentes) (10 inhabitants)
- Estancias de San Juan Bautista (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- Isidro Silva (2 inhabitants)
- La Mota (Nazario Escobedo) (2 inhabitants)
- La Polka Dos (6 inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (- inhabitants)
- Ocho de Enero (1746 inhabitants)
- Quinta los Ángeles (2 inhabitants)
- Ricardo Medrano (4 inhabitants)
- Rogelio González De la Cruz (- inhabitants)