San Antonio (Frontera, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Antonio, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Frontera (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #25 of the ranking. San Antonio is at 534 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Antonio? You can find it at 8.6 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Frontera, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Antonio location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Antonio in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Antonio, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of San Antonio
With the satellite map of San Antonio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Frontera. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Frontera
- Calderon┬┤s Ranch (Calder├│n Li├▒an) (2 inhabitants)
- Colonia Diana Laura Riojas de Colosio (1885 inhabitants)
- Confinamiento Industrial San Isidro (4 inhabitants)
- Eduardo Alvarado Morones (1 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- Frontera (69462 inhabitants)
- Isidro Silva (2 inhabitants)
- Jes├║s Mendoza (4 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (1672 inhabitants)
- La Molienda (- inhabitants)
- La Polka 1 (Mario Villalobos) (- inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (- inhabitants)
- Las Moras (3 inhabitants)
- Rogelio Gonz├ílez De la Cruz (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (La Polka 1) (2 inhabitants)