Juan Gutiérrez (Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Juan Gutiérrez, a beautiful tiny town of 5 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Juan Gutiérrez is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #44 in terms of number of inhabitants. Juan Gutiérrez is at 80 meters of altitude.
The town of Juan Gutiérrez is located at 24.0 kilometers from Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Juan Gutiérrez.
Where is Juan Gutiérrez? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Juan Gutiérrez (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Juan Gutiérrez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Juan Gutiérrez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Juan Gutiérrez.
Vote for Juan Gutiérrez. Opinions.
Do you like Juan Gutiérrez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Juan Gutiérrez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Alvento Sosa (- inhabitants)
- General Lucio Blanco (Lucio Blanco) (418 inhabitants)
- Idelfonso García (8 inhabitants)
- Javier Jiménez (2 inhabitants)
- José Luis Olivares (3 inhabitants)
- Juan Zapatero (1 inhabitants)
- La Virgen (4 inhabitants)
- Los Martínez (19 inhabitants)
- Los Ramírez (- inhabitants)
- Luis Echeverría (164 inhabitants)
- Martina Garza (4 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- Santos Alaffa (- inhabitants)
- Severino López (- inhabitants)
- Valadeces (2 inhabitants)