Information and updated data of Viva 2000 in Oaxaca: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Viva 2000 (Barrio) located within the town of Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo, in the Municipality of Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo (in the State of Oaxaca). It is located exactly 3.07 km (towards SE) from the geographic center of the Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo municipal area. And it is located at 1.77 km (towards NE ) from the urban center of the town of Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo.
Map and satellite photo of Viva 2000 (Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo)
Find out the location of Viva 2000 through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Viva 2000, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Viva 2000 (Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo) is 71500
Knowing the Zip Code of Viva 2000 is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "71500" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "71") are those of the State of Oaxaca, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Viva 2000. Opinions.
Do you like Viva 2000? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Viva 2000 so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo:
- Cerro Yaniche (8 inhabitants)
- El Palenque (3 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (754 inhabitants)
- Guelaxico (Paraje Bonanza) (10 inhabitants)
- La Capilla (12 inhabitants)
- La Noria de Ortiz (308 inhabitants)
- La Pitiona (138 inhabitants)
- Monte del Toro (670 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Brujo (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nogal (Los Jarquines) (24 inhabitants)
- Rinconada de San Diego (23 inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (202 inhabitants)
- San Juan Coatecas Bajas (263 inhabitants)
- San Matías Chilazoa (299 inhabitants)
- Santa Marta Chichihualtepec (1581 inhabitants)