Information and updated data of Villa Celeste in Tlaxcala: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Villa Celeste (Unidad Habitacional) located within the town of Tetla, in the Municipality of Tetla de la Solidaridad (in the State of Tlaxcala). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 5.94 km (direction SE) from the center of the Tetla de la Solidaridad municipality. From the town center of Tetla, you can get there in 1.49 km in the S direction.
Map and satellite photo of Villa Celeste (Tetla de la Solidaridad)
Where is Villa Celeste? Here's a location map of Villa Celeste: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Villa Celeste, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Villa Celeste (Tetla de la Solidaridad) is 90430
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Villa Celeste. Please write the following 5 digits: 90430. The first two digits ("90") correspond to the state of Tlaxcala, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Villa Celeste. Opinions.
Do you like Villa Celeste? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Villa Celeste so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tetla de la Solidaridad:
- Cartonera Alvarado (19 inhabitants)
- Cartonera Ricardo Aguirre Martínez (2 inhabitants)
- Domingo Suárez (4 inhabitants)
- El Corazón (15 inhabitants)
- Juan Lima Olivares (1 inhabitants)
- La Concepción (5 inhabitants)
- Martin Piedras Hernández (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Grillo (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Prado (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Monte de Piedad (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Román Morales (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco Atexcatzinco (6860 inhabitants)
- San Gregorio (53 inhabitants)
- Santa Margarita (3 inhabitants)
- Xometla (- inhabitants)