UNIDAD HAB TULIPANES
Information and updated data of Unidad Hab Tulipanes in México: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Unidad Hab Tulipanes (Unidad Habitacional) located within the town of Cuautitlán Izcalli, in the Municipality of Cuautitlán Izcalli (in the State of México). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Cuautitlán Izcalli, you can locate it exactly at 2.5 km (in the SW direction). And it is located at 1.59 km (towards SW ) from the urban center of the town of Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Map and satellite photo of Unidad Hab Tulipanes (Cuautitlán Izcalli)
Where is Unidad Hab Tulipanes? Here's a location map of Unidad Hab Tulipanes: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Unidad Hab Tulipanes, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Unidad Hab Tulipanes (Cuautitlán Izcalli) is 54743
Knowing the Zip Code of Unidad Hab Tulipanes is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "54743" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "54") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Unidad Hab Tulipanes. Opinions.
Do you like Unidad Hab Tulipanes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Unidad Hab Tulipanes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Cuautitlán Izcalli:
- Axotlán (5456 inhabitants)
- Brisas del Lago (- inhabitants)
- Cuautitlán Izcalli (515353 inhabitants)
- Ejido de Guadalupe (1992 inhabitants)
- Ejido Santiago Cuautlalpan (607 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (626 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (7574 inhabitants)
- San José Huilango (3231 inhabitants)
- Las Tinajas (1472 inhabitants)
- Los Ailes (2368 inhabitants)
- San Pablo de los Gallos (2433 inhabitants)
- Ejido Santa María Tianguistenco (Ejido el Rosario) (6730 inhabitants)
- Santa María Tianguistengo (7321 inhabitants)