Information and updated data of San Jose in Hidalgo: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
The site of San Jose (Rancho O Rancheria) is located in the Municipality of Tenango de Doria (in the State of Hidalgo). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Tenango de Doria, you can locate it exactly at 2.2 km (in the E direction).
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Tenango de Doria (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of San Jose (Tenango de Doria)
Where is San Jose? Here's a location map of San Jose: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Jose, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of San Jose (Tenango de Doria) is 43495
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of San Jose. Please write the following 5 digits: 43495. The first two digits ("43") correspond to the state of Hidalgo, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Hidalgo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for San Jose
Do you like San Jose or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Jose to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tenango de Doria:
- Agua Zarca (279 inhabitants)
- Cerro Chiquito (464 inhabitants)
- Cerro Grande (2 inhabitants)
- Ejido Emiliano Zapata (92 inhabitants)
- El Dexhuadá (63 inhabitants)
- El Gosco (199 inhabitants)
- El Mamay (48 inhabitants)
- El Tramo (63 inhabitants)
- El Zetoy (188 inhabitants)
- Huasquilla (114 inhabitants)
- La Viejita (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco Ixmiquilpan (166 inhabitants)
- San Pablo el Grande (793 inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (1381 inhabitants)
- El Tenexco (155 inhabitants)