Information and updated data of Res Privanza in México: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Res Privanza (Unidad Habitacional) located within the town of Cuautitlán Izcalli, in the Municipality of Cuautitlán Izcalli (in the State of México). It is located exactly 2.63 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Cuautitlán Izcalli municipal area. From the town center of Cuautitlán Izcalli, you can get there in 1.74 km in the SW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Res Privanza (Cuautitlán Izcalli)
Find out the location of Res Privanza through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Res Privanza, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Res Privanza (Cuautitlán Izcalli) is 54743
Knowing the Zip Code of Res Privanza is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "54743" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "54") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Res Privanza. Opinions.
Do you like Res Privanza? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Res Privanza so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Cuautitlán Izcalli:
- Axotlán (5456 inhabitants)
- Brisas del Lago (- inhabitants)
- Cuautitlán Izcalli (515353 inhabitants)
- Ejido de Guadalupe (1992 inhabitants)
- Ejido Santiago Cuautlalpan (607 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (626 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (7574 inhabitants)
- San José Huilango (3231 inhabitants)
- Las Tinajas (1472 inhabitants)
- Los Ailes (2368 inhabitants)
- San Pablo de los Gallos (2433 inhabitants)
- Ejido Santa María Tianguistenco (Ejido el Rosario) (6730 inhabitants)
- Santa María Tianguistengo (7321 inhabitants)