MONTE ALTO 1
Information and updated data of Monte Alto 1 in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Monte Alto 1 (Colonia) located within the town of Miramar, in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Altamira, you can locate it exactly at 25.89 km (in the SW direction). And it is located at 2.84 km (towards NE ) from the urban center of the town of Miramar.
Map and satellite photo of Monte Alto 1 (Altamira)
Find out the location of Monte Alto 1 through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Monte Alto 1, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Monte Alto 1 (Altamira) is 89606
Knowing the Zip Code of Monte Alto 1 is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "89606" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "89") are those of the State of Tamaulipas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Monte Alto 1. Opinions.
Do you like Monte Alto 1? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Monte Alto 1 so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Tacos & Tortas in Monte Alto 1
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Agua de Castilla (409 inhabitants)
- Amalia Solórzano (5 inhabitants)
- Aquiles Serdán (El Barranco) (905 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)
- Champayán (4 inhabitants)
- El Bonete (3 inhabitants)
- El Chocolate (4 inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (3 inhabitants)
- Viterra (4 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos (Las Cuatrocientas) (72 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 44 (2 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (2 inhabitants)
- Los Higuerones (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lidia (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (5 inhabitants)