Information and updated data of Los Laureles in Morelos: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Temixco is located the site of Los Laureles (Colonia) (Municipality: Temixco, State: Morelos). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 2.67 km (direction SW) from the center of the Temixco municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Temixco, you will find it in the SE direction at a distance of 2.16 km.
Map and satellite photo of Los Laureles (Temixco)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Los Laureles is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Los Laureles (Temixco) is 62590
Knowing the Zip Code of Los Laureles is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "62590" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "62") are those of the State of Morelos, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Los Laureles. Opinions.
Do you like Los Laureles? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Laureles so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Temixco:
- Asociación de Colonos de Tepeyac (204 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (La Monera) (771 inhabitants)
- Campo de Piedras Agujeradas (36 inhabitants)
- Campo el Rayo (Acatlipa) (50 inhabitants)
- Colinas de Altar (1037 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Ajonjolinar (292 inhabitants)
- Colonia las Águilas de los Tehuixtles (398 inhabitants)
- Colonia las Rosas (6 inhabitants)
- Cuentepec (31 inhabitants)
- El Cornejal (45 inhabitants)
- La Loma (247 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Cazahuatlán (4 inhabitants)
- Lomas de San Felipe (69 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Julio Vega (13 inhabitants)
- Rancho Delfino Martínez (- inhabitants)