Information and updated data of Los Jazmines in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: postal code, location, maps. Hotels. Places to eat.
The site of Los Jazmines (Pueblo) located within the town of Jalacingo, in the Municipality of Jalacingo (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 4.5 km (direction NE) from the center of the Jalacingo municipality. From the town center of Jalacingo, you can get there in 1.06 km in the SE direction.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Jalacingo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Los Jazmines (Jalacingo)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Los Jazmines is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Los Jazmines (Jalacingo) is 93660
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Los Jazmines. Please write the following 5 digits: 93660. The first two digits ("93") correspond to the state of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Los Jazmines
Do you like Los Jazmines or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Jazmines to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Hotels and accommodation in Los Jazmines
Restaurants to eat in Los Jazmines
Mexican street food in Los Jazmines
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Jalacingo:
- Chiconta (343 inhabitants)
- Colonia las Delicias (Ejido Cuauhtamingo) (120 inhabitants)
- El Tepeyac (121 inhabitants)
- Francisco Barrientos y Barrientos (Santa Anita) (1996 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (2044 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Allende (478 inhabitants)
- Loma Larga (181 inhabitants)
- Los Cipreses (- inhabitants)
- Melchor Ocampo (1257 inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo (1417 inhabitants)
- Plan de Hidalgo (419 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (71 inhabitants)
- Vicente Guerrero (811 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa Parte Alta (Cuartel Siete) (375 inhabitants)
- Xalatahui (- inhabitants)