Information and updated data of Las Pilas in Puebla: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of San Juan Xiutetelco is located the site of Las Pilas (Congregacion) (Municipality: Xiutetelco, State: Puebla). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 8.37 km (direction NW) from the center of the Xiutetelco municipality. From the town center of San Juan Xiutetelco, you can get there in 0.36 km in the SE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Las Pilas (Xiutetelco)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Las Pilas is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Las Pilas (Xiutetelco) is 73970
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Las Pilas. Please write the following 5 digits: 73970. The first two digits ("73") correspond to the state of Puebla, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Las Pilas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Pilas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Pilas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Las Pilas
Chicken restaurants in Las Pilas
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Xiutetelco:
- Atecax (1572 inhabitants)
- Ejido San José (75 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (167 inhabitants)
- El Progreso (270 inhabitants)
- La Cantera (469 inhabitants)
- La Hacienda (130 inhabitants)
- Las Chapas (340 inhabitants)
- Luis Donaldo Colosio (202 inhabitants)
- Maxtaloya (282 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (1763 inhabitants)
- San Juan Xiutetelco (9490 inhabitants)
- San Martín (1918 inhabitants)
- Tomaquilapa (1155 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (246 inhabitants)
- Xaltipan (145 inhabitants)