Information and updated data of Las Pilas in Puebla: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of San Juan Xiutetelco is located the site of Las Pilas (Congregacion) (Municipality: Xiutetelco, State: Puebla). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 8.37 km (direction NW) from the center of the Xiutetelco municipality. From the town center of San Juan Xiutetelco, you can get there in 0.36 km in the SE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Las Pilas (Xiutetelco)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Las Pilas is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Las Pilas (Xiutetelco) is 73970
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Las Pilas. Please write the following 5 digits: 73970. The first two digits ("73") correspond to the state of Puebla, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Las Pilas
Do you like Las Pilas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Pilas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Las Pilas
Chicken restaurants in Las Pilas
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Xiutetelco:
- Alto Lucero (318 inhabitants)
- Atecax (1572 inhabitants)
- Barrio Chiquito (291 inhabitants)
- El Aguaje Atoluca (303 inhabitants)
- El Calentadero Grande (- inhabitants)
- El Zapote (722 inhabitants)
- La Cantera (469 inhabitants)
- La Posta (274 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (Los Apolinares) (127 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (223 inhabitants)
- Luis Donaldo Colosio (202 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (2785 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (1339 inhabitants)
- Tilca (San José) (21 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (246 inhabitants)