Information and updated data of La Esperanza in Oaxaca: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of La Esperanza (Colonia) located within the town of Ocotlán de Morelos, in the Municipality of Ocotlán de Morelos (in the State of Oaxaca). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 3.56 km (direction NW) from the center of the Ocotlán de Morelos municipality. And it is located at 1.25 km (towards SE ) from the urban center of the town of Ocotlán de Morelos.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Ocotlán de Morelos (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of La Esperanza (Ocotlán de Morelos)
Where is La Esperanza? Here's a location map of La Esperanza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Esperanza, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of La Esperanza (Ocotlán de Morelos) is 71510
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of La Esperanza. Please write the following 5 digits: 71510. The first two digits ("71") correspond to the state of Oaxaca, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Oaxaca (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for La Esperanza
Do you like La Esperanza or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Esperanza to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in La Esperanza
Pizza places in La Esperanza
Tamales in La Esperanza
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ocotlán de Morelos:
- Buenavista (393 inhabitants)
- Crucero de Tocuela (Kilómetro 28) (12 inhabitants)
- El Guayabo (7 inhabitants)
- El Taray (El Taray Dos) (39 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda Tocuela (57 inhabitants)
- La Chilaíta (216 inhabitants)
- La Mojonera (- inhabitants)
- Lachilagua (262 inhabitants)
- Paraje Garabato Hermoso (3 inhabitants)
- Praxedis de Guerrero (1800 inhabitants)
- Rancho de los Amadores (86 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Moreno (231 inhabitants)
- San Felipe Apóstol (216 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (53 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto Chilateca (650 inhabitants)