Information and updated data of La Amargura in Guanajuato: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of La Amargura (Colonia) located within the town of Pueblo Nuevo, in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Guanajuato). It is located exactly 2.21 km (towards SE) from the geographic center of the Pueblo Nuevo municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Pueblo Nuevo, you will find it in the N direction at a distance of 0.73 km.
Map and satellite photo of La Amargura (Pueblo Nuevo)
Find out the location of La Amargura through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in La Amargura, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of La Amargura (Pueblo Nuevo) is 36890
Knowing the Zip Code of La Amargura is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "36890" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "36") are those of the State of Guanajuato, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for La Amargura. Opinions.
Do you like La Amargura? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Amargura so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in La Amargura
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo:
- Antonio Rodríguez Ortiz (2 inhabitants)
- Puente Blanco (30 inhabitants)
- Granja el Durazno (14 inhabitants)
- Granja los González (30 inhabitants)
- Granja Potosina (433 inhabitants)
- Granja San Pedro (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Toro Pinto de los Hermanos Mozqueda (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe del Monte (La Lupita) (270 inhabitants)
- La Purísima (302 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (532 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (7 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Nuevo (3562 inhabitants)
- Quinta San Carlos (7 inhabitants)
- San Pascual (Yóstiro) (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Eulalia (11 inhabitants)