Information and updated data of Isidro Fabela in México: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of Lerma de Villada is located the site of Isidro Fabela (Unidad Habitacional) (Municipality: Lerma, State: México). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Lerma, you can locate it exactly at 7.64 km (in the SE direction). From the town center of Lerma de Villada, you can get there in 0.86 km in the W direction.
Map and satellite photo of Isidro Fabela (Lerma)
Find out the location of Isidro Fabela through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Isidro Fabela, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Isidro Fabela (Lerma) is 52004
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Isidro Fabela. Please write the following 5 digits: 52004. The first two digits ("52") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Isidro Fabela. Opinions.
Do you like Isidro Fabela? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Isidro Fabela so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Isidro Fabela
Restaurants to eat in Isidro Fabela
Fast food in Isidro Fabela, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Isidro Fabela
Tacos & Tortas in Isidro Fabela
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Lerma:
- Colonia Agrícola Analco (2478 inhabitants)
- Barranca Grande (1105 inhabitants)
- Colonia Francisco I. Madero (825 inhabitants)
- Ejido de San Mateo Atarasquillo (945 inhabitants)
- El Árbol (677 inhabitants)
- El Caracol (427 inhabitants)
- El Espino Peralta (609 inhabitants)
- Colonia N Dexi Huitzizilapan (297 inhabitants)
- La Joya (57 inhabitants)
- La Ladera (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (303 inhabitants)
- Loma del Cenizo (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (13 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Xochicuautla (3980 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Huitzizilapan (3033 inhabitants)