Information and updated data of Guadalupe in Guerrero: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of Guadalupe (Pueblo)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Metlatónoc, which is placed in the Municipality of Metlatónoc (in the State of Guerrero). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 7.85 km (direction NW) from the center of the Metlatónoc municipality. And it is located at 0.26 km (towards NW ) from the urban center of the town of Metlatónoc.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Metlatónoc (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Guadalupe (Metlatónoc)
Find out the location of Guadalupe through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Guadalupe, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Guadalupe (Metlatónoc) is 41640
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Guadalupe. Please write the following 5 digits: 41640. The first two digits ("41") correspond to the state of Guerrero, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guerrero (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Guadalupe
Do you like Guadalupe or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Guadalupe to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Metlatónoc:
- Chilixtlahuaca (855 inhabitants)
- Colonia San José Uno (78 inhabitants)
- El Coyulito (El Corazón) (129 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (Virgen de la Villa) (63 inhabitants)
- Itia Zuti (295 inhabitants)
- Kava Cua (11 inhabitants)
- Lagunilla Yucutuni (516 inhabitants)
- Los Llanos (Yoso Tiañu'u) (155 inhabitants)
- Metlatónoc (4011 inhabitants)
- San Miguelito (- inhabitants)
- Santa Catarina (180 inhabitants)
- Tres Ríos (8 inhabitants)
- Xini Cüu (- inhabitants)
- Yoso Ndavi (- inhabitants)
- Llano de Ocote (Yoso Tuxa) (116 inhabitants)