Yoso Cano (Metlatónoc, Guerrero)
We have collected many facts about the small village of Yoso Cano, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 13 inhabitants of Guerrero.
The town of Yoso Cano is located in the Municipality of Metlatónoc (in the State of Guerrero). There are 13 inhabitants. Yoso Cano is at 2,020 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Yoso Cano? How to get there? Map
Online map of Yoso Cano in Guerrero, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Yoso Cano? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of Yoso Cano (Guerrero) is 13 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Yoso Cano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Yoso Cano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Metlatónoc. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Yoso Cano.
Vote for Yoso Cano
Do you like Yoso Cano or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Yoso Cano to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Metlatónoc
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guerrero (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Metlatónoc
- Cocuilotlazala (Cocuitlazala el Viejo) (473 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (90 inhabitants)
- Juanacatlán (634 inhabitants)
- Kahua Na Anu (27 inhabitants)
- Llano de la Parota (El Rancho) (133 inhabitants)
- Llano de las Flores (162 inhabitants)
- Los Llanos (Yoso Tiañu'u) (155 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cerro Alto (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (120 inhabitants)
- San Juan Puerto Montaña (822 inhabitants)
- Santa Catarina (180 inhabitants)
- Tehuixtepec (137 inhabitants)
- Tres Ríos (8 inhabitants)
- Valle Hermoso (313 inhabitants)
- Llano de Ocote (Yoso Tuxa) (116 inhabitants)