FRAY JUAN IBARRA
Information and updated data of Fray Juan Ibarra in Chiapas: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of Fray Juan Ibarra (Barrio)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Tapilula, which is placed in the Municipality of Tapilula (in the State of Chiapas). It is located exactly 2.48 km (towards E) from the geographic center of the Tapilula municipal area. From the town center of Tapilula, you can get there in 0.92 km in the NE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Fray Juan Ibarra (Tapilula)
Where is Fray Juan Ibarra? Here's a location map of Fray Juan Ibarra: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Fray Juan Ibarra, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Fray Juan Ibarra (Tapilula) is 29730
Knowing the Zip Code of Fray Juan Ibarra is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "29730" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "29") are those of the State of Chiapas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Fray Juan Ibarra. Opinions.
Do you like Fray Juan Ibarra? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fray Juan Ibarra so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tapilula:
- El Palomar (9 inhabitants)
- El Sabinal (95 inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (- inhabitants)
- La Cascada (10 inhabitants)
- La Piedad (San Antonio) (9 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (44 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (119 inhabitants)
- Pajonal Parte Media (34 inhabitants)
- Portaceli (459 inhabitants)
- Portaceli Parte Baja (164 inhabitants)
- Quinta Lupita (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (50 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa de Lima (4 inhabitants)
- Videme de Ocampo 1a. Sección (405 inhabitants)