Information and updated data of Francisco Villa in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Francisco Villa (Unidad Habitacional) located within the town of Cuautitlán Izcalli, in the Municipality of Cuautitlán Izcalli (in the State of México). It is located exactly 3.57 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Cuautitlán Izcalli municipal area. And it is located at 2.98 km (towards S ) from the urban center of the town of Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Map and satellite photo of Francisco Villa (Cuautitlán Izcalli)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Francisco Villa is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Francisco Villa (Cuautitlán Izcalli) is 54743
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Francisco Villa. Please write the following 5 digits: 54743. The first two digits ("54") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Francisco Villa. Opinions.
Do you like Francisco Villa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Francisco Villa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Francisco Villa
Restaurants to eat in Francisco Villa
Fast food in Francisco Villa, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Francisco Villa
Tacos & Tortas in Francisco Villa
Dentists in Francisco Villa
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Cuautitlán Izcalli:
- Axotlán (5456 inhabitants)
- Brisas del Lago (- inhabitants)
- Cuautitlán Izcalli (515353 inhabitants)
- Ejido de Guadalupe (1992 inhabitants)
- Ejido Santiago Cuautlalpan (607 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (626 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (7574 inhabitants)
- San José Huilango (3231 inhabitants)
- Las Tinajas (1472 inhabitants)
- Los Ailes (2368 inhabitants)
- San Pablo de los Gallos (2433 inhabitants)
- Ejido Santa María Tianguistenco (Ejido el Rosario) (6730 inhabitants)
- Santa María Tianguistengo (7321 inhabitants)