Information and updated data of Fracc Marismas in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Fracc Marismas (Fraccionamiento) located within the town of Altamira, in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 21.44 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Altamira municipal area. And it is located at 1.83 km (towards SE ) from the urban center of the town of Altamira.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc Marismas (Altamira)
Find out the location of Fracc Marismas through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Fracc Marismas, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Fracc Marismas (Altamira) is 89607
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Fracc Marismas. Please write the following 5 digits: 89607. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Fracc Marismas. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc Marismas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc Marismas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in Fracc Marismas
Fast food in Fracc Marismas, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Fracc Marismas
Tacos & Tortas in Fracc Marismas
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Carboneras (6 inhabitants)
- El Consuelo (San Mateo) (16 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (2 inhabitants)
- El Peterón (1 inhabitants)
- El Lucero (El Satélite) (7 inhabitants)
- Graneros del Sur (Cuatrocientos Pueblos) (43 inhabitants)
- Las Carruchas (- inhabitants)
- Las Güeras (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo CERESO Regional de Altamira (750 inhabitants)
- San Ángel (3 inhabitants)
- San Carlitos (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Juana (257 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (11 inhabitants)
- Tancuayán (1 inhabitants)