FRACC LAS TORRES
Information and updated data of Fracc Las Torres in México: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of Fracc Las Torres (Condominio)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of San Pablo de las Salinas, which is placed in the Municipality of Tultitlán (in the State of México). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 7.1 km (direction NW) from the center of the Tultitlán municipality. From the town center of San Pablo de las Salinas, you can get there in 1.5 km in the E direction.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc Las Torres (Tultitlán)
Find out the location of Fracc Las Torres through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Fracc Las Torres, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Fracc Las Torres (Tultitlán) is 54938
Knowing the Zip Code of Fracc Las Torres is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "54938" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "54") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Fracc Las Torres. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc Las Torres? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc Las Torres so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tultitlán:
- Ampliación San Mateo (Colonia Solidaridad) (16250 inhabitants)
- Basurero Municipal (- inhabitants)
- Buenavista (206081 inhabitants)
- Colonia Lázaro Cárdenas (Los Hornos) (3337 inhabitants)
- Ejido de San Antonio Tultitlán (155 inhabitants)
- Ejido la Reyna (La Reyna) (105 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (La Capilla) (1 inhabitants)
- Fuentes del Valle (74087 inhabitants)
- Las Chinampas (325 inhabitants)
- Paraje San Pablito (438 inhabitants)
- San Pablo de las Salinas (156191 inhabitants)
- Sierra de Guadalupe (Loma Sta. Ma. Guadalupe) (2011 inhabitants)
- Tultitlán de Mariano Escobedo (28017 inhabitants)