FRACC EL LLANITO
Information and updated data of Fracc El Llanito in Puebla: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Fracc El Llanito (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Ciudad de Tlatlauquitepec, which is placed in the Municipality of Tlatlauquitepec (in the State of Puebla). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 0.93 km (direction NW) from the center of the Tlatlauquitepec municipality. From the town center of Ciudad de Tlatlauquitepec, you can get there in 0.15 km in the W direction.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc El Llanito (Tlatlauquitepec)
Find out the location of Fracc El Llanito through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Fracc El Llanito, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Fracc El Llanito (Tlatlauquitepec) is 73900
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Fracc El Llanito. Please write the following 5 digits: 73900. The first two digits ("73") correspond to the state of Puebla, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Fracc El Llanito. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc El Llanito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc El Llanito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in Fracc El Llanito
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlatlauquitepec:
- Cozolexco (17 inhabitants)
- Cuacualaxtla (289 inhabitants)
- El Campanario (8 inhabitants)
- El Duraznillo (161 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (2590 inhabitants)
- Eloxochitán (362 inhabitants)
- Huaxtla (600 inhabitants)
- Jalacinguito (114 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (41 inhabitants)
- Mecayucan (103 inhabitants)
- San José Chagchaltzin (150 inhabitants)
- Tanhuixco del Carmen (442 inhabitants)
- Tepantzol (451 inhabitants)
- Tzincuilapan (418 inhabitants)
- Xonocuautla (2644 inhabitants)