Information and updated data of El Peñon in Nuevo León: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of El Peñon (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Guadalupe (Cab.), which is placed in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Nuevo León). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 2.64 km (direction SE) from the center of the Guadalupe municipality. From the town center of Guadalupe (Cab.), you can get there in 2.77 km in the SE direction.
Map and satellite photo of El Peñon (Guadalupe)
Where is El Peñon? Here's a location map of El Peñon: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Peñon, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of El Peñon (Guadalupe) is 67182
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of El Peñon. Please write the following 5 digits: 67182. The first two digits ("67") correspond to the state of Nuevo León, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for El Peñon. Opinions.
Do you like El Peñon? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Peñon so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Tacos & Tortas in El Peñon
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- Guadalupe (Cab.) (635862 inhabitants)
- Doble G (- inhabitants)
- El CorrientÃ³n (El Crucero) (- inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito Número Uno (174 inhabitants)
- EstaciÃ³n Cerro de la Silla (- inhabitants)
- JesÃºs RodrÃguez (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- Las Escobas (4223 inhabitants)
- Las Escobas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Doctores (- inhabitants)
- Riveras de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Los Sitios (Las Marraneras) (28 inhabitants)
- Bello Amanecer (2843 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (4 inhabitants)