Information and updated data of El Magisterio in Michoacán de Ocampo: postal code, location, maps.
The site of El Magisterio (Pueblo) located within the town of Irimbo, in the Municipality of Irimbo (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Irimbo, you can locate it exactly at 2.53 km (in the SE direction). If you want to walk from the center of the town of Irimbo, you will find it in the S direction at a distance of 0.53 km.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Irimbo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of El Magisterio (Irimbo)
Find out the location of El Magisterio through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in El Magisterio, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of El Magisterio (Irimbo) is 61280
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of El Magisterio. Please write the following 5 digits: 61280. The first two digits ("61") correspond to the state of Michoacán de Ocampo, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for El Magisterio
Do you like El Magisterio or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Magisterio to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Irimbo:
- Balvaneda (81 inhabitants)
- Concharrás (116 inhabitants)
- Cristo Rey (184 inhabitants)
- El Salitre (1085 inhabitants)
- El Salto (- inhabitants)
- Epunguio el Viejo (1 inhabitants)
- Garambullo (41 inhabitants)
- Llano Grande (138 inhabitants)
- Los Marzos Ejido (337 inhabitants)
- Los Marzos Pequeña (101 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Tarichado (48 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Epunguio (863 inhabitants)
- San José de Magallanes (890 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (- inhabitants)
- Tzintzingareo (2642 inhabitants)