EJIDO SAN ANTONIO
Information and updated data of Ejido San Antonio in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Ejido San Antonio (Ejido) is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 11.77 km (direction NE) from the center of the Altamira municipality.
Map and satellite photo of Ejido San Antonio (Altamira)
Where is Ejido San Antonio? Here's a location map of Ejido San Antonio: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Ejido San Antonio, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Ejido San Antonio (Altamira) is 89614
Knowing the Zip Code of Ejido San Antonio is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "89614" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "89") are those of the State of Tamaulipas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Ejido San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like Ejido San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ejido San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Anastasio Morales Sánchez (2 inhabitants)
- El Barco (- inhabitants)
- El Siete (2 inhabitants)
- El Venadito (- inhabitants)
- Jardines de Arboledas (- inhabitants)
- La Joya (- inhabitants)
- La Leona (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (10 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Cruces (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres Hermanas (7 inhabitants)
- Llano Grande (Liliana Orta de Hernández) (5 inhabitants)
- María del Refugio Rodríguez Rico Ejido Villa de Altamira (6 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (La T) (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Gertrudis (- inhabitants)