DE LA NATIVIDAD
Information and updated data of De La Natividad in Guerrero: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Metlatónoc is located the site of De La Natividad (Pueblo) (Municipality: Metlatónoc, State: Guerrero). It is located exactly 7.87 km (towards NW) from the geographic center of the Metlatónoc municipal area. From the town center of Metlatónoc, you can get there in 0.44 km in the NE direction.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Metlatónoc (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of De La Natividad (Metlatónoc)
Where is De La Natividad? Here's a location map of De La Natividad: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in De La Natividad, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of De La Natividad (Metlatónoc) is 41640
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of De La Natividad. Please write the following 5 digits: 41640. The first two digits ("41") correspond to the state of Guerrero, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guerrero (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for De La Natividad
Do you like De La Natividad or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for De La Natividad to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in De La Natividad
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Metlatónoc:
- Colonia Moreno (118 inhabitants)
- Itia-Ndichikoo (56 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Pescado (338 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cerro Alto (- inhabitants)
- RÃo Negro (- inhabitants)
- San Juan Puerto Montaña (822 inhabitants)
- San Miguelito (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz el Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- Tehuixtepec (137 inhabitants)
- Valle Hermoso (313 inhabitants)
- Yoso Ndavi (- inhabitants)
- Llano de Ocote (Yoso Tuxa) (116 inhabitants)
- Yu'u Timi (100 inhabitants)
- Yuvitío (- inhabitants)
- Zitlaltepec (676 inhabitants)