Information and updated data of Cuauhtemoc in Guerrero: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Cuauhtemoc (Rancho O Rancheria) is located in the Municipality of Tlalchapa (in the State of Guerrero). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 10.71 km (direction SW) from the center of the Tlalchapa municipality.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Tlalchapa (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Cuauhtemoc (Tlalchapa)
Find out the location of Cuauhtemoc through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Cuauhtemoc, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Cuauhtemoc (Tlalchapa) is 40695
Knowing the Zip Code of Cuauhtemoc is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "40695" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "40") are those of the State of Guerrero, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guerrero (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Cuauhtemoc
Do you like Cuauhtemoc or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Cuauhtemoc to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlalchapa:
- Cacánicua (Cacánicua de Abajo) (91 inhabitants)
- Chapultepec (El Chapul) (386 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Depósito (24 inhabitants)
- Cuauhlotitlán (814 inhabitants)
- El Charco (61 inhabitants)
- El Coco (- inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo del Río (119 inhabitants)
- Huertas la Ciénega (2 inhabitants)
- La Montaña (370 inhabitants)
- La Rueda (16 inhabitants)
- Paso del Cascalote (- inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (San Jacinto de la Palma) (51 inhabitants)
- San Juan (94 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Tecomatlán (1111 inhabitants)
- Villa Madero (El Potrero) (1182 inhabitants)