COLINAS DEL REY
Information and updated data of Colinas Del Rey in Nuevo León: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Guadalupe (Cab.) is located the site of Colinas Del Rey (Fraccionamiento) (Municipality: Guadalupe, State: Nuevo León). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Guadalupe, you can locate it exactly at 3.12 km (in the S direction). If you want to walk from the center of the town of Guadalupe (Cab.), you will find it in the S direction at a distance of 3.6 km.
Map and satellite photo of Colinas Del Rey (Guadalupe)
Find out the location of Colinas Del Rey through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Colinas Del Rey, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Colinas Del Rey (Guadalupe) is 67194
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Colinas Del Rey. Please write the following 5 digits: 67194. The first two digits ("67") correspond to the state of Nuevo León, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Colinas Del Rey. Opinions.
Do you like Colinas Del Rey? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Colinas Del Rey so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- Altamira (3 inhabitants)
- Doble G (- inhabitants)
- El CorrientÃ³n (El Crucero) (- inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito Número Uno (174 inhabitants)
- EstaciÃ³n Cerro de la Silla (- inhabitants)
- JesÃºs RodrÃguez (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- Las Escobas (4223 inhabitants)
- Las Escobas (3 inhabitants)
- Riveras de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Los Sitios (Las Marraneras) (28 inhabitants)
- Miguel Lupita (- inhabitants)
- Bello Amanecer (2843 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (4 inhabitants)