Information and updated data of Cerrito Alto in Guanajuato: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Cerrito Alto (Ejido) is located in the Municipality of Huanímaro (in the State of Guanajuato). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Huanímaro, you can locate it exactly at 3.28 km (in the S direction).
Map and satellite photo of Cerrito Alto (Huanímaro)
Where is Cerrito Alto? Here's a location map of Cerrito Alto: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Cerrito Alto, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Cerrito Alto (Huanímaro) is 36997
Knowing the Zip Code of Cerrito Alto is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "36997" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "36") are those of the State of Guanajuato, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Cerrito Alto. Opinions.
Do you like Cerrito Alto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cerrito Alto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Huanímaro:
- Cerrito Alto Viejo (68 inhabitants)
- Colonia de Armenta (9 inhabitants)
- Copales (236 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (El Duraznito) (457 inhabitants)
- Granja Carmelitas (3 inhabitants)
- Granja Jaime Zavala (4 inhabitants)
- Jesús Sánchez Zárate (La Desmayada) (1 inhabitants)
- Joroches (Joroches Nuevo) (851 inhabitants)
- La Cantera (234 inhabitants)
- La Granja (La Gata) (352 inhabitants)
- Ojos de Agua (783 inhabitants)
- Paso de Carretas (344 inhabitants)
- Paso de Cobos (271 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Buenavista (29 inhabitants)
- San Isidro de Ayala (386 inhabitants)