BARRIO EL PIXCUAY
Information and updated data of Barrio El Pixcuay in México: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Barrio El Pixcuay (Pueblo) located within the town of Santa María Apaxco, in the Municipality of Apaxco (in the State of México). It is located exactly 5.15 km (towards SE) from the geographic center of the Apaxco municipal area. From the town center of Santa María Apaxco, you can get there in 0.47 km in the N direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio El Pixcuay (Apaxco)
Find out the location of Barrio El Pixcuay through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio El Pixcuay, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio El Pixcuay (Apaxco) is 55667
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio El Pixcuay. Please write the following 5 digits: 55667. The first two digits ("55") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio El Pixcuay. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio El Pixcuay? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio El Pixcuay so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Barrio El Pixcuay
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Apaxco:
- CECAF (4 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Mirador (336 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Pixquay (Colonia el Carmen) (539 inhabitants)
- Colonia Ermita (765 inhabitants)
- Colonia Juárez (1345 inhabitants)
- Colonia la Nueva (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Tres de Mayo (La Cruz) (1279 inhabitants)
- Coyotillos (3084 inhabitants)
- Ejidos de Santa María (203 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 29 (2 inhabitants)
- La Tarjea (2 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (96 inhabitants)
- Los Arbolitos (10 inhabitants)
- Santa María Apaxco (3747 inhabitants)
- Tablón Grande (Bombas de Apaxco) (79 inhabitants)