BARRIO EL DEPOSITO
Information and updated data of Barrio El Deposito in Oaxaca: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Barrio El Deposito (Barrio) located within the town of Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo, in the Municipality of Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo (in the State of Oaxaca). It is located exactly 3.59 km (towards S) from the geographic center of the Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo municipal area. From the town center of Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo, you can get there in 0.71 km in the NW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio El Deposito (Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo)
Where is Barrio El Deposito? Here's a location map of Barrio El Deposito: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio El Deposito, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio El Deposito (Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo) is 71500
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio El Deposito. Please write the following 5 digits: 71500. The first two digits ("71") correspond to the state of Oaxaca, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio El Deposito. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio El Deposito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio El Deposito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo:
- Agua Rica (75 inhabitants)
- Barranca Larga (738 inhabitants)
- Barrio Chino (47 inhabitants)
- Cerro Yaniche (8 inhabitants)
- El Saúz (179 inhabitants)
- Guelasico (16 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Vieja (767 inhabitants)
- Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo (11168 inhabitants)
- Higo Mocho (Piedra Cuache) (- inhabitants)
- La Lobera (316 inhabitants)
- Los Ocotes (641 inhabitants)
- Monte del Toro (670 inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (202 inhabitants)
- San Matías Chilazoa (299 inhabitants)
- Yegoseve (473 inhabitants)