BARRIO DEL TANQUE
Information and updated data of Barrio Del Tanque in Guerrero: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Tlacoachistlahuaca is located the site of Barrio Del Tanque (Pueblo) (Municipality: Tlacoachistlahuaca, State: Guerrero). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 14.09 km (direction S) from the center of the Tlacoachistlahuaca municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Tlacoachistlahuaca, you will find it in the NE direction at a distance of 0.59 km.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Tlacoachistlahuaca (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Del Tanque (Tlacoachistlahuaca)
Find out the location of Barrio Del Tanque through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio Del Tanque, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio Del Tanque (Tlacoachistlahuaca) is 41740
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Del Tanque. Please write the following 5 digits: 41740. The first two digits ("41") correspond to the state of Guerrero, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guerrero (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Barrio Del Tanque
Do you like Barrio Del Tanque or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Barrio Del Tanque to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Fast food in Barrio Del Tanque, delivery and take-away
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlacoachistlahuaca:
- Arroyo Platanar (Rancho Platanar II) (15 inhabitants)
- Arroyo San Martín (49 inhabitants)
- Barranca Capi (22 inhabitants)
- Mojarra Cabrito (Colonia Luna) (- inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (Camino a Xochistlahuaca) (6 inhabitants)
- Huehuetónoc (2012 inhabitants)
- Jiquimillas (Jiquililla) (236 inhabitants)
- Llano del Tigre (180 inhabitants)
- Mangoletra (- inhabitants)
- Pie de la Manzana (- inhabitants)
- Piedra del Cune (Piedra del Guajolote) (4 inhabitants)
- Plan Mamey (93 inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo (752 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca Segunda (- inhabitants)
- Tierra Colorada (61 inhabitants)