Information and updated data of Barrio 9 in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
The site of Barrio 9 (Conjunto Habitaciona) located within the town of Los Mangos, in the Municipality of Hueyapan de Ocampo (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Hueyapan de Ocampo, you can locate it exactly at 6.27 km (in the NW direction). And it is located at 0.17 km (towards NE ) from the urban center of the town of Los Mangos.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio 9 (Hueyapan de Ocampo)
Where is Barrio 9? Here's a location map of Barrio 9: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio 9, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio 9 (Hueyapan de Ocampo) is 95850
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio 9. Please write the following 5 digits: 95850. The first two digits ("95") correspond to the state of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio 9. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio 9? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio 9 so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Barrio 9
Mexican street food in Barrio 9
Chicken restaurants in Barrio 9
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Hueyapan de Ocampo:
- Beto Zavalza (- inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (4 inhabitants)
- Catalina Salas (2 inhabitants)
- Chacalapan (726 inhabitants)
- Gasolinera Covarrubias (- inhabitants)
- Genaro Ríos (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Soto Gómez (- inhabitants)
- Hueyapan de Soconusco (602 inhabitants)
- Juan Díaz Covarrubias (6220 inhabitants)
- Loma de los Ingleses (767 inhabitants)
- Palmarillo (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Marlene (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- Río Blanco (23 inhabitants)
- Santa María (6 inhabitants)