10 DE MAYO
Information and updated data of 10 De Mayo in Nuevo León: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Guadalupe (Cab.) is located the site of 10 De Mayo (Colonia) (Municipality: Guadalupe, State: Nuevo León). It is located exactly 5.68 km (towards E) from the geographic center of the Guadalupe municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Guadalupe (Cab.), you will find it in the E direction at a distance of 5.2 km.
Map and satellite photo of 10 De Mayo (Guadalupe)
Where is 10 De Mayo? Here's a location map of 10 De Mayo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in 10 De Mayo, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of 10 De Mayo (Guadalupe) is 67130
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of 10 De Mayo. Please write the following 5 digits: 67130. The first two digits ("67") correspond to the state of Nuevo León, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for 10 De Mayo. Opinions.
Do you like 10 De Mayo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for 10 De Mayo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in 10 De Mayo
Tacos & Tortas in 10 De Mayo
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- Altamira (3 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (Cab.) (635862 inhabitants)
- Doble G (- inhabitants)
- El CorrientÃ³n (El Crucero) (- inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito Número Uno (174 inhabitants)
- EstaciÃ³n Cerro de la Silla (- inhabitants)
- JesÃºs RodrÃguez (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- Las Escobas (4223 inhabitants)
- Los Doctores (- inhabitants)
- Riveras de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Los Sitios (Las Marraneras) (28 inhabitants)
- Miguel Lupita (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (4 inhabitants)