The town of Vista Hermosa is located in the Municipality of Tlatlauquitepec (in the State of Puebla). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #91 of the ranking. Vista Hermosa is at 2,779 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Vista Hermosa? You can find it at 17.9 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Ciudad de Tlatlauquitepec, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Vista Hermosa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Vista Hermosa? How to get there? Map
Online map of Vista Hermosa in Puebla, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Vista Hermosa and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Vista Hermosa (Puebla) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Vista Hermosa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Vista Hermosa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tlatlauquitepec. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Vista Hermosa.
Vote for Vista Hermosa. Opinions.
Do you like Vista Hermosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Vista Hermosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlatlauquitepec
- Atioyan (779 inhabitants)
- Chicuaco (493 inhabitants)
- Chinampa (255 inhabitants)
- Cuahuetzalán (7 inhabitants)
- El Duraznillo (161 inhabitants)
- Gómez Sur (77 inhabitants)
- Independencia (35 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (41 inhabitants)
- Mecayucan (103 inhabitants)
- Oyameles (2854 inhabitants)
- Portezuelo (80 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (173 inhabitants)
- Tepantzol (451 inhabitants)
- Tzincuilapan (418 inhabitants)
- Zapotitán (34 inhabitants)