The town of Buenavista is located in the Municipality of Tlatlauquitepec (in the State of Puebla). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #91 of the ranking. Buenavista is at 2,779 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Vista Hermosa. In the year 2014, the locality changed its name.
Do you want to locate the town of Buenavista? You can find it at 17.9 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Ciudad de Tlatlauquitepec, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Buenavista location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Buenavista? How to get there? Map
Online map of Buenavista in Puebla, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Buenavista and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Buenavista (Puebla) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Buenavista
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Buenavista, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tlatlauquitepec. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Buenavista.
Vote for Buenavista. Opinions.
Do you like Buenavista? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Buenavista so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlatlauquitepec
- Chililistipan (105 inhabitants)
- Cuahuetzalán (7 inhabitants)
- El Carmen Ilita (763 inhabitants)
- Linda Tarde (71 inhabitants)
- Macuilquila (142 inhabitants)
- Oyameles (3158 inhabitants)
- San José Chagchaltzin (149 inhabitants)
- Tatauzoquico (2198 inhabitants)
- Tehuagco (503 inhabitants)
- Telpalcatipan (10 inhabitants)
- Tepehican (Los Báez) (10 inhabitants)
- Tepeteno de Iturbide (1501 inhabitants)
- Tochimpa (788 inhabitants)
- Tzincuilapan (402 inhabitants)
- Yoloctzin (121 inhabitants)