The town of Villa Aurora is located in the Municipality of Poncitlán (in the State of Jalisco). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #70 of the ranking. Villa Aurora is at 1,520 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Villa Aurora? You can find it at 4.4 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Poncitlán, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Villa Aurora location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Villa Aurora? How to get there? Map
Online map of Villa Aurora in Jalisco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Jalisco State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Villa Aurora (Jalisco) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Villa AuroraIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Villa Aurora, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Villa Aurora so you can contact them.:
- PENSION LA CENTRAL: 6 km away, direction East (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PLAZA PONCITLAN: 7 km away, direction East (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MEZCALA: 12 km away, direction Southwest (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CASA DON DANIEL: 12 km away, direction Northeast (9 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Villa Aurora
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Villa Aurora, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Poncitlán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Villa Aurora.
Vote for Villa Aurora
Do you like Villa Aurora or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Villa Aurora to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Poncitlán
- Agua Caliente (1284 inhabitants)
- Cuesta de Mezcala (885 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Campestre del Valle (- inhabitants)
- La Arena (18 inhabitants)
- La Huerta (5 inhabitants)
- La Peña (159 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (4 inhabitants)
- Los Galápagos (Rancho del Ingeniero Matute Remus) (12 inhabitants)
- Paradero los Ayala (- inhabitants)
- Poncitlán (14636 inhabitants)
- Potrero Torrecillas (27 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Jarritos (- inhabitants)
- Salcedo (- inhabitants)
- San José de Ornelas (232 inhabitants)
- San Juan Tecomatlán (2136 inhabitants)