La Bodega La Hiedra (Jalisco)
Know the tiny town of La Bodega La Hiedra through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 7 inhabitants in the State of Jalisco
The town of La Bodega La Hiedra is located in the Municipality of Poncitlán (in the State of Jalisco). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #46 of the whole municipality. La Bodega La Hiedra is at 1528 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Bodega La Hiedra is located at 1.6 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Poncitlán, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Bodega La Hiedra.
Where is La Bodega La Hiedra? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Bodega La Hiedra in Jalisco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Bodega La Hiedra, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of La Bodega La Hiedra
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Bodega La Hiedra, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Poncitlán. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Bodega La Hiedra.
Vote for La Bodega La Hiedra. Opinions.
Do you like La Bodega La Hiedra? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Bodega La Hiedra so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Poncitlán
- Colonia la Granjena (336 inhabitants)
- Cuesta de Mezcala (866 inhabitants)
- El Patiño (10 inhabitants)
- El Romereño (INFONAVIT) (2182 inhabitants)
- Estancia de San Nicolás (179 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Cuarenta y Tres (18 inhabitants)
- La Barranquilla (- inhabitants)
- La Bodega La Hiedra (7 inhabitants)
- La Presa (1 inhabitants)
- La Toma de San Mateo (Rancho Mendoza) (5 inhabitants)
- Los Galápagos (Rancho del Ing. Matute Remus) (2 inhabitants)
- Los Guajes (50 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Soledad (2 inhabitants)
- San Luis del Agua Caliente (1106 inhabitants)
- Santa María del Lago (1 inhabitants)