The town of Vaquería Dos is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 10 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #306 of the whole municipality. Vaquería Dos is at 2,422 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Vaquería Dos is located at 40.7 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of El Salto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Vaquería Dos.
Where is Vaquería Dos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Vaquería Dos in Durango, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Vaquería Dos (Durango) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Vaquería DosIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Vaquería Dos, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Vaquería Dos so you can contact them.:
- JOYAS DE COSCOMATE: 21 km away, direction Southwest (17 minutes by car)
- PUENTECILLAS: 45 km away, direction Northwest (37 minutes by car)
- LA PIRAMIDE: 52 km away, direction Northwest (39 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS LA CASITA: 64 km away, direction North (52 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Vaquería Dos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Vaquería Dos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Vaquería Dos.
Photos of Vaquería Dos
In order for you to enjoy nature around Vaquería Dos, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Vaquería Dos, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Vaquería Dos (Durango) is 34960
Are you going to send a letter to Vaquería Dos? Do you have a friend in Vaquería Dos and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of Vaquería Dos consists of the following 5 digits: 34960. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of Vaquería Dos ("34") correspond to the state code of Durango, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for Vaquería Dos
Do you like Vaquería Dos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Vaquería Dos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Calabazas (46 inhabitants)
- Chavarría Viejo (131 inhabitants)
- El Cordón de la Madera (1 inhabitants)
- El Encino Gacho (14 inhabitants)
- El Gallito (4 inhabitants)
- El Jocuistle Amarillo (8 inhabitants)
- El Picudo (5 inhabitants)
- El Platanito (21 inhabitants)
- De Sarcillos La Cruz (8 inhabitants)
- La Enramada (79 inhabitants)
- Las Tortillas (- inhabitants)
- De San Pablo Ojo de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Pelillos (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cuevecillas y Culebras (5 inhabitants)
- De Tierras Coloradas de Maíz Gordo Tierra Blanca (63 inhabitants)