The town of Valencia is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 4 inhabitants. Valencia is at 1,022 meters of altitude.
Where is Valencia? How to get there? Map
Location map of Valencia in Baja California: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Valencia, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Valencia building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Valencia (Baja California) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Valencia
With the satellite map of Valencia will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Valencia.
Vote for Valencia. Opinions.
Do you like Valencia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Valencia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Balneario Santa Fe (Tres Potrillos) (1 inhabitants)
- Desierto Bajo (Bajío Largo) (1 inhabitants)
- El Baño (- inhabitants)
- El Yaqui (10 inhabitants)
- Familia Cornejo (7 inhabitants)
- Iglesia Cristiana Puerta del Redil (1 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Noventa y Cinco (Ejido Baja California) (41 inhabitants)
- Mesa Colorada la Rumorosa (1 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (6 inhabitants)
- El Repollo (- inhabitants)
- La Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Refugio (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tlaxcala (1 inhabitants)
- Santa María (43 inhabitants)
- Velarde (- inhabitants)