The town of Tres Hermanos is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #274 in terms of number of inhabitants. Tres Hermanos is at 421 meters of altitude.
The town of Tres Hermanos is located at 10.6 kilometers from Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Tres Hermanos.
Where is Tres Hermanos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Tres Hermanos in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Tres Hermanos.
The population of Tres Hermanos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Tres HermanosMany people want to stay in the town of Tres Hermanos itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 14 km away, direction Southwest (11 minutes by car)
- POSADA LOS ÁNGELES: 16 km away, direction South (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FIESTA MEXICANA: 14 km away, direction South (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 14 km away, direction Southwest (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Tres Hermanos
With the satellite map of Tres Hermanos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Tres Hermanos.
Photos of Tres Hermanos
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Tres Hermanos? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Tres Hermanos.
Vote for Tres Hermanos
Do you like Tres Hermanos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tres Hermanos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Armando Mendoza (- inhabitants)
- Arturo Garza Canales (4 inhabitants)
- El Comandante (San Jerónimo) (- inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- El Potrero (2 inhabitants)
- Felipa González (2 inhabitants)
- Jesús Ruiz (5 inhabitants)
- La Anacua (Ventura) (1 inhabitants)
- La Loma (- inhabitants)
- La Miseria (5 inhabitants)
- Los Venados Número Uno (- inhabitants)
- Minas de Barroterán (7746 inhabitants)
- Rogelio Mendoza (1 inhabitants)
- Román Gabriel Reséndiz (El Papalote) (5 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (- inhabitants)