Tres García (Quintana Roo)
Maps, photos and statistics of Tres García, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Quintana Roo
The town of Tres García is located in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #178 of the ranking. Tres García is at 9 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Tres García? You can find it at 26.2 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Cancún, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Tres García location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Tres García? How to get there? Map
Online map of Tres García in Quintana Roo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Tres García and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Tres García (Quintana Roo) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tres García
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tres García, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Benito Juárez. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Tres García.
Vote for Tres García. Opinions.
Do you like Tres García? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tres García so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Benito Juárez
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Quintana Roo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez
- El GavilÃ¡n (- inhabitants)
- El Rodeo de la Noche (- inhabitants)
- El Sauce y la Palma (6 inhabitants)
- GeneraciÃ³n Dos Mil (- inhabitants)
- Jorge Cahuich (- inhabitants)
- La Primavera (- inhabitants)
- Las Coloradas (- inhabitants)
- Los Reyes (- inhabitants)
- Los Tres Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Monte de los Olivos (- inhabitants)
- Nicolás Anaya Ruiz (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Carlos García (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Borrego (5 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- SubestaciÃ³n Nizuc (- inhabitants)