The town of Pedregal is located in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #145 of the whole municipality. Pedregal is at 8 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Torrecillas, but changed its name a few years ago. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2018.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Pedregal is located at 17.7 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Cancún, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Pedregal.
Where is Pedregal? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Pedregal in Quintana Roo? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Pedregal.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Quintana Roo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Pedregal (Quintana Roo) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near PedregalDo you want to stay in Pedregal? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Pedregal:
- MOTEL PLEASURE DREAMS: 7 km away, direction Northeast (5 minutes by car)
- POSADA 3 REYES: 8 km away, direction Northeast (7 minutes by car)
- MOTEL PLEASURE DREAMS: 9 km away, direction Northeast (7 minutes by car)
- MOTEL POSADA LAS PENCAS: 10 km away, direction Northeast (8 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Pedregal
With the satellite map of Pedregal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Benito Juárez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Pedregal.
Vote for Pedregal
Do you like Pedregal or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Pedregal to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez
- Balam (- inhabitants)
- El Puma (- inhabitants)
- Campestre Santa María (15 inhabitants)
- KilÃ³metro VeintidÃ³s (- inhabitants)
- Los Gavilanes (4 inhabitants)
- MarÃa Isabel Tuz Hau (- inhabitants)
- Mi Ranchito (1 inhabitants)
- NicolÃ¡s MejÃa (- inhabitants)
- Nojoch Xunan (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Jerusalén (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Carlos García (2 inhabitants)
- Trituradora Cancún (- inhabitants)
- Un Nuevo Horizonte (- inhabitants)
- Villa de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Villas de Cancún (2 inhabitants)