The town of Trece de Mayo is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #168 in terms of number of inhabitants. Trece de Mayo is at 179 meters of altitude.
The town of Trece de Mayo is located at 12.3 kilometers from General Bravo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Trece de Mayo.
Where is Trece de Mayo? How to get there? Map
Location map of Trece de Mayo in Nuevo León: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Trece de Mayo, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Trece de Mayo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Trece de Mayo (Nuevo León) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Trece de Mayo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Trece de Mayo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gral. Bravo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Trece de Mayo.
Photos of Trece de Mayo
In order for you to enjoy nature around Trece de Mayo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Trece de Mayo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Trece de Mayo. Opinions.
Do you like Trece de Mayo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Trece de Mayo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- Arroyo Negro (Chilarillos) (- inhabitants)
- Diana (2 inhabitants)
- El Mantillo (Tinaja de la Vaca) (1 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Puerto (2 inhabitants)
- General Tapia (Mariano Escobedo) (565 inhabitants)
- La Florida Número Dos (3 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (1 inhabitants)
- La Sierrita (1 inhabitants)
- Las Lajitas (4 inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Divisaderos (4 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Rancho (El Chilarillo) (2 inhabitants)
- San José de los Martínez (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (3 inhabitants)
- Sección Treinta y Seis STPRM (- inhabitants)