The town of Sergio Saldaña is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #36 in terms of number of inhabitants. Sergio Saldaña is at 151 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Sergio Saldaña is located at 40.3 kilometers from General Bravo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Sergio Saldaña.
Where is Sergio Saldaña? How to get there? Map
Online map of Sergio Saldaña (Nuevo León) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Sergio Saldaña (Nuevo León) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Sergio SaldañaMany people want to stay in the town of Sergio Saldaña itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL ZITRO: 56 km away, direction Northeast (43 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EL BUDA: 67 km away, direction Northeast (49 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA VILLARREAL: 63 km away, direction Northeast (47 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LUCERO: 63 km away, direction Northeast (49 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Sergio Saldaña
With the satellite map of Sergio Saldaña will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gral. Bravo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Sergio Saldaña.
Vote for Sergio Saldaña
Do you like Sergio Saldaña or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Sergio Saldaña to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- Cuatro Corrales (9 inhabitants)
- El Ebanito (- inhabitants)
- El Huizache (Estación de Compresión PEMEX) (47 inhabitants)
- El Quemado (5 inhabitants)
- El Siete A (La Presita) (6 inhabitants)
- Huizachitos (6 inhabitants)
- La Dicha (- inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (3 inhabitants)
- La Garita (3 inhabitants)
- Las Abras (3 inhabitants)
- Las Codornices (1 inhabitants)
- Peñoles (5 inhabitants)
- Pescadero (La Palma) (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (3 inhabitants)
- Sergio Saldaña (- inhabitants)