The town of Sergio Saldaña is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #36 in terms of number of inhabitants. Sergio Saldaña is at 151 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Sergio Saldaña is located at 40.3 kilometers from General Bravo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Sergio Saldaña.
Where is Sergio Saldaña? How to get there? Map
Online map of Sergio Saldaña (Nuevo León) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Sergio Saldaña? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Sergio Saldaña (Nuevo León) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Sergio Saldaña
With the satellite map of Sergio Saldaña will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gral. Bravo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Sergio Saldaña.
Vote for Sergio Saldaña. Opinions.
Do you like Sergio Saldaña? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Sergio Saldaña so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- Altamar (- inhabitants)
- Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- El Mantillo (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- Everardo González (- inhabitants)
- La Coma (Santa Cruz de la Coma) (8 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (3 inhabitants)
- Los Arbolitos (1 inhabitants)
- Pichicua (- inhabitants)
- Retamitas (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Banquete (El Banquete) (11 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (3 inhabitants)
- Sección Treinta y Seis STPRM (- inhabitants)
- Sergio Saldaña (- inhabitants)