The town of Tinajas is located in the Municipality of Cuautla (in the State of Morelos). There are 2 inhabitants. Tinajas is at 1,300 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Tinajas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Tinajas (Morelos) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Tinajas (Morelos) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near TinajasMany people want to stay in the town of Tinajas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL SOLARIUM: 4 km away, direction North (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL VALLE DE CUAUTLA: 4 km away, direction Northeast (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOMAS DE CUAUTLA: 3 km away, direction North (3 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EL VERANO: 4 km away, direction North (3 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Tinajas
With the satellite map of Tinajas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuautla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Tinajas.
Vote for Tinajas
Do you like Tinajas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tinajas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuautla
- Ampliación Biznaga Uno (643 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Gabriel Tepepa (635 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Galeana Sur (157 inhabitants)
- Campo las Tinajas (4 inhabitants)
- Campo Santa Rosa (66 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Paraíso (383 inhabitants)
- Colonia 12 de Diciembre (695 inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (166 inhabitants)
- Los Cerritos (217 inhabitants)
- Peña Flores (Palo Verde) (4448 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Vivero (110 inhabitants)
- Rancho Guadalupe (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (Campo Santa Cruz) (62 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (116 inhabitants)
- Tierra Larga (2589 inhabitants)