The town of Tinajas is located in the Municipality of Cuautla (in the State of Morelos). There are 2 inhabitants. Tinajas is at 1,300 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Tinajas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Tinajas (Morelos) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Tinajas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Tinajas (Morelos) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tinajas
With the satellite map of Tinajas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuautla. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Tinajas.
Vote for Tinajas. Opinions.
Do you like Tinajas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tinajas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuautla
- Ampliación Iztaccíhuatl (397 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Narciso Mendoza (1180 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Santa Cruz (146 inhabitants)
- Campo Carrizal (13 inhabitants)
- Campo el ChapulÃn (- inhabitants)
- Campo Nuevo los Tepetates (524 inhabitants)
- Campo Partidor Zumpango (371 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Paraíso (383 inhabitants)
- Héroe de Nacozari (388 inhabitants)
- Jicamán (Colonia el Mirador) (459 inhabitants)
- Los Cerritos (217 inhabitants)
- Niños Héroes (24 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Teresa (4 inhabitants)
- Tierra Larga (2589 inhabitants)
- 3 de Mayo (1078 inhabitants)