The town of Campo San Pedro is located in the Municipality of Cuautla (in the State of Morelos). There are 1 inhabitants. Campo San Pedro is at 1,284 meters of altitude.
Where is Campo San Pedro? How to get there? Map
Online map of Campo San Pedro (Morelos) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Campo San Pedro (Morelos) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Campo San PedroIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Campo San Pedro, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Campo San Pedro so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL EL COYOTE: 5 km away, direction Northeast (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA COCOYOC: 5 km away, direction North (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL THE LORIAN CLUB: 5 km away, direction North (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y MOTEL PASION: 5 km away, direction Northeast (4 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Campo San Pedro
With the satellite map of Campo San Pedro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuautla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Campo San Pedro.
Vote for Campo San Pedro
Do you like Campo San Pedro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Campo San Pedro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuautla
- Ampliación Francisco I. Madero (43 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Iztaccíhuatl (191 inhabitants)
- Campo las Tinajas (4 inhabitants)
- Campo Nuevo (173 inhabitants)
- Campo San Pedro (1 inhabitants)
- Colonia 12 de Diciembre (695 inhabitants)
- Colonia los Cortés (Segundo Campo de Puxtla) (321 inhabitants)
- Colonia Martínez Peña (Los Dos Puentes) (346 inhabitants)
- Colonia Polvorín 18 de Septiembre 94 (236 inhabitants)
- Empleado Municipal (773 inhabitants)
- Jicamán (Colonia el Mirador) (459 inhabitants)
- La Loma (8 inhabitants)
- Narciso Mendoza (1988 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Vivero (110 inhabitants)
- Rancho Guadalupe (3 inhabitants)